EKSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2017
EKSU Screening Date 2017, departmental cut-off mark
- Log on to eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Screening of UTME/DE Application.
- Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- Log on to the eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME & DE No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
SHARE WITH FRIENDS