The Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the under – listed Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree programmes for the 2017/2018 session Regular, Centre for Continuing Education(CCE), Centre for Women, Gender and Development Studies(CWGDS), Institute for Erosion Studies and Public Procurement Research Centre (PPRC).
Here we will answer questions like:
- Is futo postgraduate form out?
- when is futo postgraduate screening 2017?
- what is the latest futo postgraduate admission news?
- what are the futo postgraduate screening requirements ?
- when is futo postgraduate admission screening date?
To Download FUTO available Postgraduate programme in pdf (click here).
Requirements for FUTO Postgraduate Admission
Here are some of the requirements you should possess if you wish to apply for futo pg programme.
All candidates applying for any of the following postgraduate programmes must satisfy the basic matriculation requirements including O’ Level Credit Passes in English Language and Mathematics as required by the Department.
- A good Honours Degree with at least a Second Class Honours (lower division) qualification with a minimum of 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale or 2.00 CGPA on a 4-point scale in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering and Management Technology from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- Graduates with Bachelors Degree from a recognized University with at least a Third Class Honours qualification plus a PGD of not less than 3.00 CGPA on a 5-point scale and a 2.5 CGPA on a 4-point scale in the relevant area.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) lower credit or above plus a Postgraduate Diploma in relevant field may apply for the MBA programme
- However, for MBA in Financial Management Technology and Management Technology candidates must possess O’ Level Credit Passes in English Language, Mathematics Economics and any two subjects from Physics, Biology, Agricultural Science, and Geography.
- Candidates applying for the Ph.D programme must possess any of the following in addition to O’ Level Credit Passes in English and Mathematics and satisfying the basic matriculation requirements of the Department/Institute:
- A Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 3.00 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant areas from FUTO or any recognized University
- Any other qualification as the University Senate may from time to time recognize/approve.
PGD Programmes: A minimum of two (2) semesters and a maximum of four (4) semesters for full-time, and minimum of four (4) semesters and a maximum of six (6) semesters for part-time students.
Note: Candidates with Bachelor or Master’s degree in Education (B.Ed and M.Ed) need not apply.
Applying for FUTO Postgraduate Admission
See the steps below. Candidates are advised to apply on-line following the procedure given below:
Click Here to Start Application
Step 1: Go to the FUTO Website – www.futo.edu.ng
Step 2: Click on Prospective Students.
Step 3: Go to PG Application Form
Step 4: Click on generate 2017/2018 PG Application Invoice
Step 5: Enter your Personal Email Address
Step 6: Click on Sign In
Step 7: Print your invoice containing your RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to the bank for payment or make payment via ATM card.
Step 8: Go to any bank with your invoice and pay a non-refundable fee of Eleven Thousand Three Hundred Naira (N11,300.00) for FUTO PGS Regular or CCE (Weekend) or IWoGDS or IES or PPRC application depending on your interest.
Step 9: Return to Step 3 above (Click on Fill PG Application Form) Step 10: Enter your Personal Email Address again to proceed
Step 11: Fill the on-line form accordingly
NOTE: Make sure the referee email address supplied is valid as a referee form link would be sent to your referees for completion online.
Step 12: Print out a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip when the form is completed. Also an acknowledgement would be sent to the email address you provided while filling the form. Therefore make sure you provide a valid personal e-mail address.
Step 13: Submit/Mail the printed Acknowledgement Slip with your credentials to the Deputy Registrar/Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria.
For more enquires send an email to email@example.com
DOCUMENTS TO SUBMIT FOR FUTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMMES.
Candidates should upload the following relevant documents in support of their application online
- Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate/Statement of Result
- University Degree Certificates/Statement of Result
- NYSC Discharge Certificate/Exemption Certificate
- “O” Level Result
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS TO FUTO
All applicants must forward their transcript to reach the Deputy Registrar/Secretary, Postgraduate School, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria, not later than December 20, 2017.
Please note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission.
FUTO POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMME ADMISSION APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
The website will close on November 30, 2017 and all submission of documents as in E above will close on same day. All successful candidates will be notified via email/SMS.
Please Share With Friends!
SHARE WITH FRIENDS