2017/2018 KSU Post-UTME Screening Requirements, Cut-off Mark and How To Apply
KSU Admission Screening Form 2017/2018
KSU Post UTME Screening 2017/2018 – The Kogi State University Ayingba Post-UTME Screening form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. See cut-off mark and screening requirements.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University, Ayingba that the 2017/2018 academic session and who made the university their FIRST CHOICE (MOST PREFERRED INSTITUTION ONLY) that they would be screened through a computer based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME, subject combination starting from 26th September – 30th September, 2017 for UTME candidates only.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT REGISTER for the screening exercise.
Candidates, parents and guardians and the general public are to note that the ability to read and click or move the mouse on the computer are the only requirements for the test.
QUALIFICATION FOR SCREENING
UTME Candidates (100 LEVEL) Only candidates with UTME score of 160 and above and with requisite minimum of Five (5) O’level Credit passes in the relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics for programmes in Faculties of Natural Sciences, Management Sciences, Agriculture, Social Sciences and Some programmes in the Faculty of Education at not more than two sittings are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How To Register for KSU Post-UTME Screening 2017/2018
Registration for the screening Exercise close on Saturday, 24th September, 2017 at midnight
Details of the registration procedure are as follows;
- Candidates are to pay into Kogi State University Screening Account No. 1013062548. At any branch of Zenith Bank Plc. Al payments will strictly be done using our online CollegePay platform by using any bank ATM card on the POrtal. Amount:N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only) N2000 for screening and N500 as processing fee/bank charges
- Candidates are to obtain a PIN from the bank after the payment.
- Candidates should visit any Cyber Café to register online on the institution’s portal http://www.portal.ksu.edu.ng and follow the instructions accordingly.
- Candidates will be required to upload a scanned copy of their passport Photographs (file size: not more than 20kb with RED background
- Candidates MUST arrive at the Professor F.S Idachaba Lecture Threatre One Hour before their scheduled Screening time to ensure proper briefing and accreditation
- Candidates are to adhere strictly to their Schedules.
- Candidates are prohibited from coming into the Examination Hall with Phones, flash drives, Modem, Biro, Pencil and any electronic gadgets
Candidates are to note that registration after the closing days of 24th September, 2017 will not be allowed.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the screening process and in case of any assistance where necessary candidates are to send their emails to [email protected] or use the offline support system, (Ensure you quote your JAMB Reg Number in your email)
Candidates must have valid Phone numbers and email addresses before starting the application procedure.
Do you want to stay updated on KSU Post-UTME Screening? Then drop your phone number and email address in the comment box below.