CRUTECH Second Choice Post-UTME Admission Form 2017/2018
The management of Cross Rivers University of Technology (CRUTECH) hereby announce for the information of prospective candidates (both UTME and Direct Entry) who;
- Chose CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution but missed the First Choice Screening,
- Chose CRUTECH as their Second Choice,
- Did not chose CRUTECH at all but are interested in the Cross River University of Technology and scored 150 and above in the 2017 UTME Examination that the Online Registration for Screening for the Supplementary admissions into the 2017/2018
Academic Session will commence on Tuesday, 28th November and ends on Friday, 15th December. Consequently, candidates who fall under number (2) and (3) above are required to go to jamb website and change to CRUTECH as their First Choice Institution
How to Apply For CRUTECH Supplementary Form 2017
To access the Online Application Form, candidates are required to pay two thousand (N2,000.00) naira Screening Fee and three thousand (N3,000) naira Portal Access Fee, payable online with either Master/Visa/Verve ATM Card or in any commercial bank through Remita via the online application Portal.
Procedure for Registration
To register, applicants should:
- Log on to crutech.edu.ng and click on the PostUTME link at the top left of the website.
- Follow the instructions on the Online Application Portal to complete the form.
- Print out the Application Slip after a successful registration.
Screening will be done online, candidates are therefore expected to scan and upload the following documents during registration:
- 2017 UTME Result Slip
- O’level Result(s)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Scratch Card(s)details as applicable
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of origin
- Only candidates who scored 150 and above in the 2017/2018 UTME Examination are eligible for the Screening
- Candidates are not required to appear physically for the screening and therefore not expected to travel to Calabar.
Candidates should therefore ensure that:
All the above stated documents are scanned and uploaded properly
The phone number and scratchcard(s) details provided are correct.
Help Lines: 08055920291; 08151118002; 08066462239; 08037539136