You Are Reading About EKSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2017/18 | Screening Date, Cut-off mark, Requirements
EKSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2017
EKSU Screening Date 2017, departmental cut-off mark
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2017/2018 academic session, that the on-line screening exercise will take place between Monday, 4th to Friday, 22nd September, 2017.
|EKSU Admission Form
|The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU cut-off mark is 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
EKSU POST UTME SCREENING – ELIGIBILITY.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
HOW TO APPLY FOR EKSU POST UTME SCREENING
- Log on to eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Screening of UTME/DE Application.
- Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- Log on to the eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME & DE No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
Share Your Comments Below About EKSU Post-UTME Screening Form 2017/18 | Screening Date, Cut-off mark, Requirements