FUOYE Acceptance Fee Payment Procedures 2017/2018
The management of Federal University Oye-ekiti (FUOYE) has published the Acceptance fee payment and registration procedure for newly admitted students in the 2017/2018 academic session.
All Registration Exercise are Strictly Online and no Examination will be required at any time. Candidates are to follow the instructions as given below;
How to Pay FUOYE Acceptance Fee Online
You are required to accept this Offer on or before 4th December 2017. Details of registration procedure are as follows:.
- Logon to http://ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme and login with your JAMB Registration Number
- Note: You will be required to Login using Jamb Registration Number e.g 76510415CA
- Upon Login Click on “Check Admission Status” to check admission status. If admitted, click on the “Accept Admission Offer” button to commence initial registration rights on the “Undergraduate Portal”
- Once “Admission Offer” is accepted, an account will be created for automatically on the undergraduate Portal and a password change will be required.
- Note that your initial password is “password”, provide any desired password of your choice in the new password fields to change your password. [Note: Ensure to choose password you can remember.]. Note: An Email containing the details of your new account setup will be sent to your mail for future reference in case you forget.
- Once password is changed successfully, you will be prompted to login again using your JAMB RegNo and your newly created password.
- Your profile details will pop-up for you to confirm and validate your information. You will be allowed at this point to change your passport if you desire to change it.
- Note: Ensure to use a valid email Address and Phone Number. Frequently check this mail for updates and information from time to time
- After updating your information, a confirmation link will be sent to your email box provided. Logon to your E-mail and click on the account activation link.
- Upon account validation you will be required to pay a non-refundable sum of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira (N35,000.00) only as Acceptance Fee
- After payment of Acceptance fee, Print Out your Admission Letter and get the under listed documents ready for screening:
- Admission letter (coloured)
- POST UTME Screening Registration/result Slip
- Acceptance Fee receipt
- -Two passport Photographs
- One Office Flat file
- Photocopy of UTME 2017 Result Slip
- Photocopies and Original copies of O’level results uploaded during the screening exercise
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Medical Certificate from FUOYE Health Services Unit
Important Information concerning FUOYE acceptance fee
Do not pay school fees until you have been screened accordingly. Failure to follow the aforementioned instructions is strictly at your own risk.
If at any time you seek clarification, send an email and clearly state your registration Number in all your mail accordingly to: [email protected] or use our online Chat support system.