FUPRE Admission List 2017/2018 Published Online
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), has released the first and second batch admission lists for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) first and second batch admission lists contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2017/2018 academic session.
HOW TO CHECK FUPRE ADMISSION LIST.
- Go to FUPRE admission status checking portal at https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/.
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login’ to access your admission status.
All admitted candidates are also advised to login JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates should keep checking their admission status until the resumption date for Fresh Students is announced.
- Where a candidate was not admitted into their original choice of programme but given a different course of study, such candidates must compulsorily go ahead and update their records with JAMB by clicking on the ‘Change of Course’ form option on their JAMB profile, pay the prescribed fee and complete the form. This will enable candidates have a straight record with JAMB and enable JAMB issue the correct admission letters to candidates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUPRE admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.