How To Apply For Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018 | NAF Recruitment Form
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF) is the air arm of the Nigerian Armed Forces. It is one of the largest in Africa, consisting of about 25,000 personnel and aircraft including 12 Chinese Chengdu F-7s, and 11 Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jets, armed helicopters, and military transport aircraft.
Requirements for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2018
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2016. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2016
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
Steps To Apply For NAF Recruitment 2018
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
- Applicants are to print out the underlisted documents after completion of application online:
- Local Government Attestation Form.
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Acknowledgement Form.