How To Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2018 – www.waeconline.org.ng
WAEC Recruitment 2018 – On this publication is an update on West African Examinations Council 2018 recruitment requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important information.
As we always have a number of positions we are actively looking to fill, please send us your CV and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Website: www.waeconline.org.ng. Address : 21 Hussey Street Yaba, Lagos Nigeria.
To apply for a position in the WAEC Recruitment 2018, applicant must create a user account by submitting your curriculum vitae which will be identified by your email address and chosen password. If you do not have a personal email address, you can choose one from Yahoo Mail , Hotmail , etc.
WAEC Recruitment 2018 Requirements
- Possession of OND, NCE, HND and B.Sc., in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
- Application Procedure For 2018 WAEC Recruitment
Interested and qualified applicants should submit their application letters and CV’s to;
The Deputy Director (HRM),
Yaba – Lagos.
Such letters should indicate the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for Aptitude Test and Interview