JAMB UTME 2017 Change of Course / Institution Form 2017
|JAMB UTME 2017 Change of Course / Institution Form|
Reports reaching us indicates that the JAMB 2017 Change of Course / Institution form has been released online.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) have enabled the portal for JAMB 2017 Change of Course/Institution Form. This process is to enable candidates’ effect the needed changes in their earlier selected course and/or institution.
We have just received information that the 2017 JAMB Change of Course/Institution Process has begun.
According to the reports we received, this process can only be done at the accredited CBT Centres.
Read Also: JAMB New Regularization Procedures 2017
Before you head out to check if this process has started at an accredited CBT Centre around you, please ensure the following;
– That you know exactly the Changes of Course/Institution you would like to make changes to.
– Please ensure you do your research to ensure that the school you are changing to does not usually cut-off higher than your score.
– That you can change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
– That once the form is submitted, you can no longer make any changes again (or else the system has changed)
– That you select a Course/Institution that aligns with your subject combination. If you don’t do this, your school will screen you out. Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to verify.
– There may be a limited number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
– You could be charged about N2,500 to effect this change.
– Please use the Online JAMB Brochure to ensure the course you are choosing is done in your choice institution.
If you are going for this service, please use the comment section to let us know how the process is going on at your centre.
Read Also: JAMB Change of Course/ Institution – Why Candidates Apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR JAMB CHANGE OF COURSE/INSTITUTION FORM
– If you have never registered on this website, you will need to sign up;
– If you are a registered user, just log in (use e-mail and password);
– When you see JAMB website available services, opt for Correction of DATA;
– Choose JAMB change of course/institution;
– After this you can see and get Transaction ID (in a bold red font);
– You will need to pay for an opportunity to fill in change of university form;
– You may pay immediately with your card, or pay in some ATM. If you choose the latter, you need to provide your Transaction ID;
– If you want to pay on the website, enter your card details and make payment;
– If it is successful, you will see the following options
– Year of Exam and JAMB Registration Number; – When you have entered this data, you will see new options for Preferred course/Institution;
– After submitting all the changes, JAMB change of course form will close;
– If your changes are approved, they will update quickly.
Cost of JAMB Change Of Course/ Institution Form
Go to commercial banks or JAMB Offices to get the change of course/institution scratch card which goes for N2,500 (two thousand five hundred naira only)
The Change of Course/Institution is 2500 For the Card and 500 For service and printing charge