LAUTECH Final Post-UTME Screening Date 2017/18 Announced
The management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has announced its second and final Post-UTME Screening exercise for 2017/2018 admission.
LAUTECH Post-UTME Eligibility
Notice is hereby given to all candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice institution as well as those that have successfully changed to LAUTECH as their first choice institution in the 2017/2018 Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise will be conducted between Thursday November 30 and Friday, December 1, 2017 at 11:00am. Candidates must have a score of not less than 180 to be qualified for the screening exercise.
Method of Application
Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University–
www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two thousand and two hundred Naira (N2,200.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM). Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, applicants are expected to upload a digital copy of their scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses. On submission of the application form, applicants are to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns them the venue and the date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information
The application form will be available online for completion and submission from Saturday, 25th November to Thursday, November 30, 2017.
- Late completion/submission of forms will not be entertained.
- Any candidate with blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted for the screening exercise as the photograph will be used as means of identification.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Candidates that registered for the first batch of the exercise but missed it, due to one reason or the other are eligible to participate in the exercise now.
- The screening exercise will be conducted at the New Information and Communication Technology Centre.
Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out from the online registration. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
All correspondence should be sent to [email protected]
The result of the test will be published on the website of the University–
Jacob A. Agboola
Please Share This Post to Inform Others!!