List of NPA Shortlisted Candidates 2017 | NPA 5th Regular Courses Interview
Nigerian Police Academy Shortlist, NPA Interview 2017
Sunday 8th October, 2017 – Batch One
Click Here to View Names of Shortlisted Candidates in Batch 1 (PDF)
Sunday 15th October, 2017 – Batch Two
Click Here to View Names of Shortlisted Candidates in Batch 2 (PDF)
Sunday 22nd October, 2017 – Batch Three
Click Here to View Names of Shortlisted Candidates in Batch 3 (PDF)
Candidates who fail to report 2 days after the reporting date above will not be allowed to attend the interview.
All candidates will first undergo a screening exercise which involves certificates screening exercises which involve credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests. Only candidates who pass the screening exercises will qualify to continue with the interview.
Candidates must bring along the originals and photocopies of the following documents:
- Academic certificates/statements of result and testimonials for primary and secondary schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate (preferable) or Declaration of Age.
- Proof of State and Local Government of origin duly signed by the Secretary to the State Government or Chairman of Local Government as the case may be. Certificates obtained from Police Officers from the same state of the rank of Chief Superintendent and above can be used in place of Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix his/ her formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Original UTME result slip 2017
- Acknowledgement Cards for external SSCE/ GCE only.
- Police Academy acknowledgement and examination forms downloaded from the Internet and/or proof of purchase of the Application Form
- Candidates are to bring along second copy of their postcard signed by the Supervisor or the Assistant Supervisor of the Centre where they sat for the selection examination
- Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified.
- Any alteration on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
- Candidates are to also bring the following items:
- Two blue shorts and Two white T-Shirts.
- A pair of white canvass shoes and 2 pairs of white socks.
- Crockery and cutlery
- Sufficient money for transport to and from Wudil.
- Scratch Cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of results.