How To Check 2017 WAEC GCE Result Online
The 2017/2018 WAEC GCE Result, WASSCE Result for Private Candidates has been uploaded online and can now be accessed in the WAEC Result Checking Official Website. Therefore, We have compiled a full procedure on how to check your WAEC Result for Private Candidates 2017 online by yourself.
You can also checkout WAEC GCE 2017 Result Statistics
How To Check WAEC GCE Result
- Login onto WAEC PORTAL
- Enter your 10-digit WAEC Examination Number.
- (This is your 7-Digit centre number followed by your 3-digit candidate number eg. 4123456789)
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year eg. 2002
- Select the Type of Examination
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card.
- Enter the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
How to Check WAEC GCE Nov/Dec Result with Phone
- Send SMS in the format below:
- WAEC*Exam No*PIN*Exam Year
- To short-code 32327 (MTN, Airtel & Glo subscribers)
- For example -: WAEC*4250101001*123456789012*2007